Gastronomy Days in Benidorm
The Spanish city of Benidorm has presented the official calendar of gastronomic activities in 2014, which will begin next month of February with the Hot Dish Days.
Throughout the year will take place, in addition, the tapa’s contest, a tribute to the Sevilla’s Fair, gastronomy days, tapa’s week and paella days.
Thanks to such initiatives, the citizens and visitors of the touristic town of the Costa Blanca can enjoy even better the various and rich gastronomic offer of the city, at different times of the year. Bon appetit!!
- February 17th – 23rd: III Hot Dish Days “Soups & Stews”.
- March 31st to April 6th: IV Tapas Competition.
- May 5th – 11st: Seville’s Festival in Benidorm.
- June 6th – 15th: V Benidorm Gastronomy Days.
- September 22nd – 28th: World Tourism Day and Tapas Week.
- October 13rd-19th: III Paella Days on Benidorm.