Celebrate the Valentine’s Day with our Love Dessert
This Valentine’s Day our chef gives you the Love Dessert recipe so you can surprise your partner on this special day. Strawberries, cream, vanilla, cinnamon, liquor and, overall, plenty of love, are the main ingredients. Do you want to learn how to make it? It’s really easy!! Justo follow a few simple steps, courtesy of GIlberto Jimeno, Marconfort Griego Hotel (Torremolinos) pastry chef.
- Three sponge cake sheets
- Syrup: water, sugar, cinnamon, lemon and liquor
- Vanilla cream
- Strawberry cream
- Pastry tube
1. Make the syrup, it’s so simple, just boil on a pan the water, sugar, cinnamon, lemon and a trickle of liquor and let it cool a little.
2. Cut the sponge cakes sheets as a heart.
3. Moisten one cake sheet with the syrup, it will be the base. You can use a brush or a little spoon.
4. Cover it with the vanila cream, using a putty knife or a butter knife.
5. Put the second cake sheet over it and moisten it again with syrup.
6. This time, cover it with cream, using the pastry tube.
7. Put the third cake sheet over it, as a three floors sandwich, this is starting to look delicious!!
8. Spread out the strawberry on the top of the cake, to make it more romantic with its red colour. You can use a putty knife, a butter knife, or a little spoon.
9. Decorate the cake’s sides with cream, using the pastry tube.
10. Decorate the cake top using the rest of the cream, you can write your names on it or even add flowers, chocolate chips or natural strawberries. Use your imagination!!
Do you dare to make one?? Upload your cake’s pictures on our Facebook page and share your experience with us!! You can change the vanilla cream for chocolate or changing the recipe as you want, tell us your ideas!!
And if you want to complete your Valentine’s gift, choose new experiences, a travel can be the best choice for this special person!! Check out our offers, you wont be able to resist them!!